The Hunt for Mr. X is a game of stealth, in which one player is trying to hide from the others, which sneaking around the game space. Sound is used extensively to give the “other” players hints about where Mr. X is on the game board, since all players can hear the sound coming from Mr. X’s phone.
This game is currently in development, so more detail will be available in the coming months.
The team that created the game includes:
- Hal Helms – BS CM, programmer
- Alex Hunt – BS CM, porgrammer
- Takuya Yoshikane – BS CM, programmer
- Chris Ernst – BS CM, Audio Engineer
- Michael Downing – BS CM, Project Manager
- Maribeth Gandy – Research Faculty